Saturday 7 March 2009

Being Good and Healthy

Being healthy is just simply a case of listening to your body and understanding its needs. However, in my experience, it is not always that easy! I have found that it is all too easy to give in to temptation all day long. What is more, we are constantly bombarded with adverts which remind us of our cravings. I have been very fortunate in reducing my weight and keeping my weight down. I have not used any magic pills nor have I undergone any dramatic therapy and I have not gone on any extreme diet. All I did was to start eating three healthy meals a day and eating a balanced diet. I woke up one day and realized that I did nothing but eat rubbish all day long! I asked myself when did I last ate any fruit? When did I ever eat vegetables? The answer was are absolutely could not remember. No wonder I felt so unwell. I immediately bought myself a bunch of bananas, some apples and I started to eat cereal breakfast. It was no holding me back from there and my health has continued to improve ever since. And that was 15 years ago. I will continue to want lots of information on this blog which I hope you will find very very helpful in your health and well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment