Monday 16 March 2009

Tread Cautiously When Buying Healthy Food

I like to eat really healthily. I am constantly looking on supermarket shelves for healthy snacks. I have recently been trying out different types of cereal box is these seem a really good option for me and my children. They vary in quality tremendously. Some taste really nice but somehow very difficult and odd texture to them. Indeed, we tried some at the weekend and they nearly pulled our teeth out! I have also started looking at the ingredients labels on these bars, as well. I was horrified to discover the one I was eating at the weekend contains no less than 32% sugar! Now that is far from healthy! I will be looking on the back of packets more carefully before making a purchase in future. It just goes to show what you can try to eat healthily and look after your self only to find that you're actually doing more harm than good. My advice is to check carefully when choosing any type of health product and do not just go on the claims made on the front of the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment