Sunday 15 March 2009

Taking Good Exercise

Exercise has an importantand crucial role to play in our well-being. Why realized what always about age 21 that I was doing no exercise whatsoever. My response was to start jogging and going to the gym. They served me well for many years I fell the benefits of it. I had a real problem, though, when our children came along. I had no time at all for doing exercise, I canceled my gym membership, and my exercise regime completely fell apart. What was I to do? I found that the answer was very straightforward, I simply started to walk everywhere. At first, I did not think that this would do me any good whatsoever. But, I soon starts to feel very much healthier for it. I can integrate walking into my everyday life pretty easily, really. It can be as simple as going to the shops on fault rather than using the car or taking the kids to play in the park. I read somewhere, and please do not quote me on this, that walking is healthy for you I was jogging. In any event, I feel that it will help me to keep fit until such time as I can start to exercise properly again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment