Sunday 9 May 2010

Natural vitamins supplements

I have found that there is a wealth of knowledge to be discovered on the Internet about supplements. However, how do you choose a reliable source of information that you can trust! There is a tip that I followed by recommend that you do the same thing.

Look for government websites. They are not trying to sell you anything but they do provide excellent and well researched information that are unbiased. I have included on this website information to which I have garnered from legitimate government websites and I think it has been a worthy contribution. (By the way, I have a license that enables me to reproduce such information legitimately!).

I have also come across a website where you can find some general information about supplements. You can find it at Natural vitamins supplements

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment